“Multifunctional e-wallet” project will be implemented by Hopeland Jamaica Limited.
Hopeland Jamaica Limited (hereinafter “Hopeland” or “the Company”), a limited liability company incorporated and registered in Jamaica on July 9, 2019 under registration number 101109. Hopeland is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hopeland Alliance Limited, a company which is based in Hong-Kong that provides distribution channels for businesses around the globe.
Hopeland vision statement – to become a leading Jamaican electronic wallet in terms of number of clients and transactions’ turnover.
Hopeland mission statement – Provide legal entities, own account workers and individuals, including those who do not have a bank account, with the online
trading opportunities convenience as well as speed and cost-effectiveness in the field of financial services.
• Customer commitment – we create and develop relationships, which improve our customers’ life
• Services quality – we offer a wide range of products combined with excellent customer service
• Integrity – we commit to the highest integrity standards in all actions
• Team spirit – our team consists of employees from different business areas to satisfy customer needs and to help the company to win the market
• Willingness to succeed – we have a big desire to take over the market in every business perspective
• Personal responsibility – we are responsible for undertaken obligations in person
• Security – we pay a special attention to the safety of customers’ funds. Therefore, we conduct necessary security checks, including KYC procedure, and, on top of that, we have a partnership with a local deposit taking institution (DTI), which ensures safeguarding of customers funds placed on the custodial account and performs a final KYC verification.